’Tis the season of gift giving! With the holidays around the corner, now is the time to start preparing your holiday packages. Be it for a teacher, your siblings, parent or friend – here is a list of our favorite local businesses to support!
Shopping small and supporting businesses that give back to the community is so important to us, and we hope you will take a moment to help us recognize some of the fabulous local businesses that recently helped us raise funds for local US veterans and their families through Dare to Dream Ranch.
- Lou Lou’s Decor – More than just an interior design shop, Lou Lou’s offers a great selection of home goods including high quality throws, pillows, signs and more! Recently, they donated a wine backpack to our silent auction cause – one of the most sought after items, and would make a perfect gift for any wine lover!
- Newport Craft Brewing & Distilling – For any beer lover, think a four pack of their favorite brew or some swag to keep them warm in the winter months.
- RaNew Salon – Does your sister love getting her hair done, or maybe a mani-pedi? A gift certificate makes a great gift for nearly anyone who loves to treat themselves!
- X&O Boutique – Perfect for the fashionista, X&O has a selection of winter accessories, jewelry, and high-end clothing!
- Kristina Richards – Beautiful selection of clothing, candles, accessories, gifts and more! Stop in to pick out a piece of jewelry for the one you love.
- O’Brien’s – Looking for a gift for a local? Everyone loves the iconic O’Brien’s sweatshirts. Look no further!
- Vickers Liquors – And for the person who has everything, or maybe the coworker who you don’t know too well, a bottle of wine or their favorite liquor makes a thoughtful and stressful gift!
- Coastal Roasters – Located in Tiverton, this is one of our favorite spots to caffeinate before a long day. A giftcard and mug, or a bag of coffee would make a great gift for the teacher in your life!