Can you believe we’ve already made it to Labor Day weekend? In honor of a three day weekend, here are some of our favorite picks for events in and around Newport this weekend!
PHOTO: Open Table, Pineapple Club at Gurney’s
- September 3-5: Live entertainment at the Gurney’s Pineapple Club, every Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 5-10pm.Grab a drink and enjoy a night of music and fun!
- September 3rd: Have little ones around this weekend? Don’t miss the David Rogers’ Big Bugs exhibit at the Green Animal Topiary Gardens. This is the last weekend!
- September 4th: Newport International Polo Series continues through 9/25
Coastal Queen Lighthouse and Mimosa Cruise. Need we say more? Grab a ticket here.
PHOTO: Maaike Bernstrom Photography, Summer Yurts at the Chanler
Ongoing events the whole month of September:
- Summer Yurts at the Chanler – wine and dine in style to close out the summer from the 1st thru the 30th!
- Yoga at the Newport Shipyard – Tuesday mornings at 6:30, and Wednesdays at 5:30pm, $12 per person
- Sailing with Newport Sightsailing (we can’t recommend this summer activity enough!)
- Helicopter tours with Bird’s Eye View – fun for all ages!
Whether it’s sleeping in an hour later, heading to the beach or heading out for an extra night of live music, let us know what you’ll be up to this weekend!